hurt的用法例句1. English has hurt me a thousand times, but I still regard it as my first love.
2. The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.
3. They have both behaved very badly and I am very hurt.
4. Yasin had seriously hurt himself while trying to escape from the police.
5. She rubbed her arms, but they hurt and she desisted.
6. Blacks have been hurt by racial inequalities in housing and education.
7. Forty-one people are said to have been seriously hurt.
8. She spoke haltingly of her deep upset and hurt.
9. No one's going to hurt you. No one. Not any more.
10. It hurt so badly he wished to cease to be.
未经允许不得转载：齐鲁文化网 » いい怎么接そうです(ない怎么接なら)